Location: Aylesbury, HP18 0RF
Salary: £25k-£33k, negotiable depending upon experience + pension scheme
Contract Type: Perm / either Full time 08:30 – 17.00
IAG Technology Ltd supply, install and support the complete range of audio-visual solutions and associated technologies for our corporate client base throughout Buckinghamshire and surrounding counties. We are looking for an Installation engineer to join our expanding team.
Some of the systems we install and maintain but are not limited to, include:
- Visual systems: Projectors, Interactive technology, video walls, video conferencing, digital signage, Stage lighting systems
- Audio systems: Hall sound systems, hearing aid solutions, etc.
- IT Hardware & structured cabling: Data cabling, Fiber optic cabling, Network switching
- Security: CCTV & Access control systems
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience/ an understanding of working with some of the above technologies
- Have a Full UK Driving License
- Have Installation skills and can produce high quality work showing great attention to detail.
- Have experience of a customer service role working closely with clients
- Is willing to learn new skills and technology
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supplying & Installing at client sites
- Work with schools & businesses throughout Bucks and surrounding counties
- Maintaining equipment to ensure it is of a high standard
- Providing support and assistance from the office when not on customer sites.
We are offering:
- A competitive salary dependent on level of relevant experience
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 40 hours full time per week, working flexibly with the regular opportunity of overtime
- Company van & fuel card to visit customer sites
This is a great opportunity for a candidate that enjoys installing and working with a variety of technologies.
To apply please email CV & covering letter to email@example.com
Part Time Bookkeeper & Office Administrator
Location: Aylesbury, HP18 0RF
Salary: £10-£15 per hour depending on experience
Contract Type: Perm, part time, approx. 20 hours per week
An established local company for over 20 years, based between Aylesbury and Bicester on the A41 is seeking a full time Office Administrator to join their friendly team.
IAG Technology Ltd supply, install and support AV, Access Control and IT equipment in schools, offices and boardrooms throughout Buckinghamshire and surrounding counties.
As a Bookkeeper your duties will include:
- Posting entries into Sage Line50.
- Purchase and sales credit control.
- Processing purchase orders through Sage Line50
- Matching supplier invoices to deliveries.
- Completing end of month supplier payment reports.
- Reconciliation of company credit cards.
The role also includes Administrative roles, including:
- Booking in received goods.
- Answering and filtering telephone calls.
- Receiving goods in and handling post.
- Project kitting (assigning goods-in to respective jobs).
- Dealing with supplier and customer queries.
- Timesheets and holiday entitlement processing for a team of 5 engineers and 3 directors.
- DBS checking for staff.
- Support of the sales team.
To be a successful applicant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous Sage Line 50 experience essential.
- Good general administration and interpersonal skills.
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate, negotiable upon experience and be able to join our pension scheme.
To apply, please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org