Location: Aylesbury, HP18 0RF
Salary: £25k-£33k, negotiable depending upon experience + pension scheme
Contract Type: Perm / either Full time 08:30 – 17.00
IAG Technology Ltd supply, install and support the complete range of audio-visual solutions and associated technologies for our corporate client base throughout Buckinghamshire and surrounding counties. We are looking for an Installation engineer to join our expanding team.
Some of the systems we install and maintain but are not limited to, include:
- Visual systems: Projectors, Interactive technology, video walls, video conferencing, digital signage, Stage lighting systems
- Audio systems: Hall sound systems, hearing aid solutions, etc.
- IT Hardware & structured cabling: Data cabling, Fiber optic cabling, Network switching
- Security: CCTV & Access control systems
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience/ an understanding of working with some of the above technologies
- Have a Full UK Driving License
- Have Installation skills and can produce high quality work showing great attention to detail.
- Have experience of a customer service role working closely with clients
- Is willing to learn new skills and technology
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supplying & Installing at client sites
- Work with schools & businesses throughout Bucks and surrounding counties
- Maintaining equipment to ensure it is of a high standard
- Providing support and assistance from the office when not on customer sites.
We are offering:
- A competitive salary dependent on level of relevant experience
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 40 hours full time per week, working flexibly with the regular opportunity of overtime
- Company van & fuel card to visit customer sites
This is a great opportunity for a candidate that enjoys installing and working with a variety of technologies.
To apply please email CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org