Electronics Engineer – Audio Visual Systems
IAG Technology Ltd supply, install and support AV and IT equipment in schools, offices and boardrooms throughout Buckinghamshire and surrounding counties. The company values the word 'engineering' almost as highly as it values its customers. To the company engineering implies quality, and delivering quality in everything it does is what it is about. It knows it has the skills and knowledge to deliver any IT, audio visual or custom electronic solution. The key to its success is in using that understanding to deliver precisely what the customer needs, time and again. Everyone at this company plays their part in ensuring that the company delivers the above to its clients.
As an Electrical Engineer your duties will include:
- Supplying AV and IT equipment to clients;
- Installing AV and IT equipment at client sites;
- Supporting clients with the use of AV and IT equipment installed on their site;
- Working with schools, offices and boardrooms throughout Bucks and surrounding counties;
- Dismantling equipment;
- Maintaining equipment to ensure it is of a high standard for the next client;
- Visiting clients for evaluations and quotes;
- Proving support and assistance from the office location when not on customer sites.
To be a successful Electronic Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- A customer service role working closely with clients;
- A basic training in electronics;
- Installation skills, producing high quality work which shows great attention to detail.
If you have the above skills and knowledge gained in a similar role that would be great but not essential as training can be provided for the right candidate. You will be required to travel to client’s sites on a very regular basis so a full, clean driving license is essential. A company van will be provided for you.
To apply, please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com